Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Classic Elite- Tweed 2 Collection Ribbed Sweater


This is my current project. It is a ribbed sweater from Classic Elite Tweed 2. Of course, I decided that I hate sewing so much, that for now on I am knitting everything on the round. The drawback of this is, when I make a mistake (like last night), I have to go back 300 stitches to fix it... :-( not fun... I hate to frog ! In fact, if the mistake does not bother me too much I usually leave it there as a personal touch of art... But in this case, the mistake was in the cable and I knew it was going to bother me forever... So I went back and fixed it. The yarn is supposed to be Sky Tweed but I am using ROWAN Yorkshire Tweed DK in my favorite color LIME GREEN and I absolutely love it !
Este es mi proyecto actual. Es un suéter en puntada eslástica de la Colección Tweed 2 de Classic Elite. Como odio coser las partes al final, he decidido tejer todo en agujas circulares de ahora en adelante. Lo malo es que si uno comete un error, como me pasó anoche, tiene que devolverse 300 puntadas para corregirlo. De hecho casi siempre yo dejo el error y no desahago el proyecto a menos que el error me moleste demasiado como en este caso que el error estaba en la trenza del medio y era muy notable. Este patrón pide la lana Sky Tweed de Classic Elite pero estoy usando Yorkshire Tweed DK de ROWAN en el color verde lima que es mi favorito. Me encanta esta lana !

No comments: