Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lula and underwear ready! / La muñeca esta lista!


LULA DOLL

Made with: Rowan Cotton
Started on: February 26, 2009
Finished on: April 29, 2009

I loved this project! It makes me want to make more toys. I want to make the owl in this book as well. The directions were easy, and most of all R absolutely loves it! In fact she has been carrying it around even before the underwear was finished. Now, of course, I most start working on the dress and shoes...

Me encantó este proyecto, a R le encanta, de hecho desde hace días anda con la muñeca para arriba y para abajo aunque no la había terminado. Ahora tengo que empezar a trabajar en los zapatos y el vestido... ya que mi jefa es muy exigente...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how precious!! I never had a doll to carry around when I was a child but this would have been a CUTE one for me to cuddle with LOL. Your daughter looks like she is proud of it :) good work!

Kucki68 said...

If you think of it as a tankini instead of underwear, it sounds a lot more dressy... Smile. I can see why that doll is already well beloved.

PuraVida said...

How cute!!!

Terri said...

How cute!

(p.s. If you get the same comment from "awesome band" it is because I didn't realize that the kids' blog name would come up....oops)

Marlene said...

Thanks Terri!