Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easy Soaker / Cubierta de lana facil de hacer

I saw this soaker in an Etsy store. It looks so easy! I think it is just a rectangle knit in rib or mistake stitch. I am itching to make a soaker. I have different patterns but when I saw this one, I thought I must at least give it a try just because it looks so easy. I can totally make it even without pattern. But fist I have to finish R's doll and my dad's socks.

Vi esta cubierta de lana en una tienda del internet de cosas hechas a mano (Etsy), y pensé wow! esto es tan fácil de hacer, me muero por hacerle varias cubiertas de lana a bebé. La lana respira permitiendo el flujo de aire dentro del pañal y es fresca durante el verano y caliente en el invierno. Pero primero tengo que terminar la muñeca de R y las medias de papi.

No comments: