Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby is 11 months today! / Feliz cumple-mes bebé!


Baby was very cranky today. He is celebrating his 11 month by teething like crazy. We went to the park and had good time but it was not one of his best days at all...

Hoy el bebé cumple 11 meses. No la ha pasado muy bien que digamos (como pueden ver en el video). Le están saliendo 4 dientes en la parte de arriba. Ya tiene 2 y le duelen cualquier cantidad. Pobrecito! No lo calienta ni el sol...

Ahora camina agarrado de la pared y los muebles y está muy activo y lindo! Feliz Cumple-mes bebé!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for your extremely helpful comment on my blog, it was a wonderful surprise!!

When I saw that it was from 'Marlene', I uttered a "HUH?!" because I thought it was my mother who commented. Her name is Marlene but she is completely deaf and her English isn't as quite as good as yours!

I love the bilingual theme in your blog, I wish I could do that but it's hard to write 'sign language' ((winks)).

I hope to hear from you soon and Happy 11 MONTHS to your baby!! I miss those days :)

Marlene said...

You are welcome Martha, I am glad I was able to help, feel free to drop me an email if you need more help. Hope your little one is feeling better...

Anonymous said...

Aw thank you!! If you don't mind me asking, what is Xylitol exactly and how may I find it? If you'd like for me to contact you via e-mail from now on, let me know. I use Facebook as a communication tool but I can polish my dusty email inbox anytime :)

P.S. I am a proud new 'follower' of your blog so you will be hearing from me more often! :D