Friday, August 10, 2007

Sand Dollar Swatching...


Here is my swatch for the Sand Dollar Sweater. I had to do one and a half more pattern repeats to get gauge. I don't like the fabric. I think I am going to sell this yarn or use it for something else (maybe double ). Before I make a decision I want to swatch two more options:
One is the Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere and the other one (and probably the best choice) would be a Guernsey yarn like this guernsey wool So, I will look into it later. Right now, I decided to cast on the sheep sweater for R. This could be a great X-Mas present.
Este es el cuadro de medida para el sueter de Sand Dollar. No solo no me esta dando la medida correcta sino que además no me gusta el resultado como queda el material, así que voy a buscar otras opciones de lana. Por ahora empecé el sueter de ovejas para R. Este puede ser un buen regalito de navidad para ella.

No comments: