Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Finishing week - Favorite project week

So, I have 3 projects that are finished that need to be put together and other 3 projects in process. At this point, all I want is to start working in my winter projects for which I have already purchased the yarn. I will post a picture soon...

Now, I decided that if I work in my favorite/hottest project one week and sacrifice myself the other week finishing, that would be a good combination to be able to get things done. So there you go, one week finish-finish-finish and the next one HAVE FUN!

Osea, tengo 3 proyectos esperando ser cosidos y 3 otros proyectos en proceso. El problema es que no termino nada porque siempre me emociono con algo nuevo y tiro el proyecto viejo... Así que decidí que una semana voy terminar proyectos y la siguiente trabajo en el proyecto favorito del momento para el cual ya tengo comprada la lana por supuesto! :-))
Qué les parece?

No comments: