Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Here they are!


Here they are for your enjoyment... my first pair of socks... Although not suitable for the winter, they were a hit in my husband's birthday. He really liked them.
They came out a tiny bit big, so I had to frog them in the toes and make them smaller.
I used Lion Brand yarn and 4 double pointed needles.
Although it was a fun project, I don't want to knit socks for while... It is a lot of work!

Aquí están finalmente mis preciosas medias... Aunque son de lana de oveja y muy calientes para el verano de California, a mi esposo le encantaron. Me salieron un poco grandes así que tuve que deshacerlas y volverlas a terminar en la punta para hacerlas un poco más cortas. Usé la técnica de 4 agujas y lana de la marca Lion Brand. Aunque fue un proyecto divertido, no creo que haga más medias por un rato, con estas tengo suficiente por varios meses. Es mucho trabajo!

No comments: