Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The mail is here!


I am so exited I got my copy of PATONS CABLES. I think I want to make everything in this book. I had to order it from a Canadian in-line store because for some reason no body else had it. This is the last book of Patons and I love it! All the designs are intermediate. They are all gorgeous. I really like the design of the book itself because the size is small enough to carry in your knitting bag and a cool feature, size and changes are color coded to avoid confusion. Great idea!

Estoy emocionada de que recibi en el correo mi copia de Patons Cables. Es el mas reciente libro de disenos de Patons. Tuve que ordernarlo desde Canada porque aqui nadie lo tiene. Por alguna razon parece estar muy escaso. Me encanta! Creo que voy a tejer todos los disenos que trae este libro. Tambien me gusta mucho el diseno del libro en si porque es suficientemente pequeno para caber en la bolsa de tejer y las diferentes tallas y medidas vienen codificadas con colores para evitar confusion. Que buena idea!

No comments: