Despite the frustration here it is the front of the Rebecca blouse. I actually finished on Wednesday but was unable to post. It is not perfect, I know I made a couple of mistakes, but I did not want to rip it. The problem with this cable pattern is that if you rip, you wouldn't know the order of the stitches in order to put them back in the needle, so unless you "unknit " stitch by stitch , chances are you are going to end up having to start all over again. This is what happened to me before. There is no way to figure out where to put the stitches if you rip. So, here it is, mistakes and all, since its not very noticeable, I don't care. I did notice however that the honeycomb is smaller than what it looks in the picture of the magazine even though I did follow the instructions as corrected in the magazine website. I didn't work in this project all weekend as I needed a "mental brake". Tomorrow my plan is to start with the sleeves. This weekend I just worked on my socks and made a lot of progress. I will post a pic as soon as the first sock is ready, hopefully by Tuesday.
A pesar de los errores aqui esta el frente de la blusa ya terminado. Cometi unos errorcitos pero no me importa porque casi no se notan y ademas, si lo deshago tendria que empezar todo denuevo, asi que nada que ver. Asi se queda. Ya manana empiezo con las mangas. No he hecho nada en todo el fin de semana porque estaba tan frustrada que solo trabaje con mis medias y este proyecto lo tire por alla en una esquina para darme un "descanso mental".