Sunday, August 10, 2008

Knitting Daily TV Show

I have always wanted a TV show related to my favorite hobby "knitting", but there wasn't anything. Guys watch their favorite sports on TV all the time, there is even the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu videos my husband loves so much... But me, nothing! Nothing for us knitters except for some boring and expensive instructional videos that are for the most part pretty old. That is until recently, when they decided to launch an exciting TV SHOW called "Knitting Daily" by Eunny Jang editor of Interweave Knits. I was so trilled!!! I could not wait until July 20th (the date of the first episode...) I waited patiently... but the show never aired... Then I found out that not all PBS stations carry the show and we need to call them and request it if they are ever going to include it in their programing, so if you live in an area covered by KCET (which is PBS Los Angeles) please help us get the show on air by contacting them.

KCET
Comments & Questions
Viewer/Online Services:email: viewerservices@kcet.org
tel: (323) 953-5238

If you are like me and cannot wait to see the show, the DVDs of the first season can be purchased here for only $40. Now if you buy them before I do, please share... I am waiting to have a little bit of extra money to buy them but I don't know when am I going to be able to.

Now if my dear HUSBAND is reading this... This will be a good surprise present (hint-hint) to go along with the portable DVD player you gave me for mothers day and that only you use to watch your Ju-Jitsu videos... ahamm ahamm (clearing throat).

Hopefully a lot of us will call so we can get the show aired here!

No comments: