Saturday, January 14, 2006

Thank God Christmas is over!




Wow, I worked so hard to get my Christmas presents done ! hooo, but amazingly the three things I was knitting got to their destination right on time on Christnas eve.

This is a picture of one of the things I was making. It is a dog sweater for my father in law's new puppy "Chelsea".

After the Holidays are over, I was able to concentrate in my sweater and I am almost finished. I have so much to say about the experience with that sweater... it actually inspired me to start a new blog just to post mistakes in knitting patterns, ha ha ha. Then I decided it is going to be anctual website called "knittingerrata.com" I will let you guys know when it is ready to launch!

Corrí tanto para tener mis regalitos de navidad listos para la Navidad que no tienen idea... La casa estaba hecha un desastre porque yo como loca teje y teje. Al fin por dicha llegaron a tiempo las cositas que estaba haciendo, entre ellas este sueter para el nuevo cachorrito de mi suegro que se llama Chelsea. Luego de que sali de los enredos de la navidad, pude dedicarme a terminar mi sueter que ha sido una aventura total debido a todos los errores en las instrucciones, al punto que me inspiró a diseñar un sitio de internet donde la gente pueda mandar todos los errores que encuentra en los patrones. Se va a llamar knittingerrata.com ya compre los derechos para ese nombre y estoy trabajando en el diseño. Ahí les hago saber cuando este listo y operando...

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, welcome back! I am completely in love with your dog sweater! The color and the eyelash "bling-bling" is very cute.

Marlene said...

Thanks Judy! I will have to post a picture with the dog in it. It is a cute pattern. You can find it in Michaels.com in the free pattern section. ;-)