Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Made this vest in one week!


Hello fellows, after been stocked with that ribbing sweater for long 4 months I really, really, needed some instant gratification. So, I made this vest with NORO silk garden. I plan to make a matching bag and a matching hat with the rest of the skeins that I have left from the bag. One insteresting thing is that it only took 4 skeins and not 6 like the pattern was calling for. This pattern is in the Vogue Knitting Magazine Issue Winter 2004/05 Page 104.
Después de estar atascada con ese sueter por largos 4 meses... necesitaba un poco de gratificación inmediata, así que hice este chaleco con una lana japonesa llamada NORO que cambia de color al ir tejiendo. Es una lana muy popular por sus lindos colores. Solo me tomó una semana y planeo hacer una cartera y un gorro con la lana que me sobró. El patrón está en la revista Vogue Knitting Invierno 2004/05 pag. 104.

No comments: