Friday, February 01, 2008

Debbie Bliss booties

Good news and bad news... The good news is that I finished the Debbie Bliss booties I was making... the bad news is that the one at the right is bigger than the other one. For some reason I knitted 2 more rows at the base of the bootie. Because I already sew it all up and weave in the ends it is going to be a pain to frog it, so I am thinking about starting a new fresh bootie to match the one that is right. This booties were quite hard. They turned out cute but this is definitely not a beginners project. I also want to knit a pair of overalls and a sweater in the same color... we will see...

Malas noticias y buenas noticias sobre los escarpines café que estaba haciendo. Las buenas noticias es que ya los terminé. Las malas noticias es que el de la derecha me quedó más grande. Por alguna razón tejí dos lineas más en la base. Como ya había cosido todo va a ser un dolor encontrar la lana para deshacerlos. Creo que simplemente voy a empezar uno nuevo de cero. También quiero hacer un suetercito y un overall en este mismo color. Estas botitas fueron mucho más dificiles de lo que yo pensaba. Definitivamente este patrón no es para principiantes...

No comments: