Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring brake vacations

Napa:




Windsor:





Here are some pictures of our spring brake vacations. We went to Windsor. Which is a nice country town, not much to do there except for enjoying the resort we were staying at.




J and specially R, enjoyed the swimming pool very much, so much they got sun burned. We did not use any sun tan lotion because it was not hot, but you forget you are still getting burned and sure enough they did.


J barbecued and I just layed around with my belly... R enjoyed diving in the swimming pool and watching T.V. by the way it is a root beer she has on her hand not a real beer of course...
We also went to Napa Valley. These pics are from Napa town which was not what I expected. In fact, I liked Sonoma and Santa Rosa much better. I love the old houses in this area and the views, which unfortunately I was not able to get good pictures of. Hopefully I would be able to come back some day with a better camera...
Durante la semana Santa fuimos a un hotel en una ciudad llamada Windsor. Queda cerca de San Francisco. La pasamos muy bien aunque ahí en realidad no hay nada, pero lo que queríamos era descansar y disfrutar del hotel. J y R se quemaron todos porque se la pasaban en la picina y el Jacuzzi. J hizo carne azada, R vio tele tomando Zarza y yo nada mas descansé y tejí. Fue un buen descanso antes de tener el bebé. Fuimos también a Napa que es famoso por la producción de vino, el valle es precioso, los viñedos parecen salidos de películas y me encantan las casas viejas de esta zona. Desgraciadamente no tome buenas fotos, pero quiero volver ojalá con una cámara mejor. Queríamos también ir a la playa a un lugar donde hay un risco y un faro, pero ese día me agarraron contracciones falsas y me sentía muy cansada entonces no fuimos.

No comments: