Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Glider

I was given this glider as a gift. It was given to me by a lady who does not even know me, what a blessing!
I love it so much. I love it because Ian loves it. :-)
The baby fits in it very nice and snuggled and it has an inclination that helps with colics or when the baby is sick with a cold so he can breathe better. Thank God for technology! I give this glider a 5 star review. It works great and it is not as noisy as other swings or gliders.

Esta amaquita me encanta. Me encanta porque a Ian le encanta. Ahi se duermen, se mecen, etc. Me la regaló una señora que ni siquiera me conoce... fue una bendición! Le doy 5 estrellas porque es super cómoda para el bebé y no hace ruido además es inclinada lo que ayuda con cólicos y cuando el bebé está resfriado para que pueda respirar mejor. 100 puntos!

No comments: