Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Victorian Knitting bedroom

I am planning on redecorating my bedroom in a victorian theme, so it occurred to me to collect some old prints and frame them to give the bedroom that old victorian feeling. I started searching online for prints related to ... "knitting" of course! I found some great paintings but the reproductions were very expensive. I ended up buying buying 3 from Ebay studios for a very reasonable price. This is the first one I got on the mail yesterday:
The picture is actually more beautiful in person, I will show it here once I frame it. I only paid about $11 plus shipping for this one. Isn't it gorgeous? you can order it in any size you want from this ebay seller: quaintcards


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, I love it, Marlene! I've always loved Victorian things! I want to redo (er, do?) my bedroom soon, too. The walls are covered in dirty feet marks from the boys, and the quilt is stained with marker and who knows what else. LOL. How fun for you!