Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's day...

This was the best mother's day ever...The celebration began yesterday with dinner at my favorite restaurant and a movie "SPIDERMAN III". It is really good. A bit complicated because there is a lot going on... but I don't want to ruin it for anybody so I won't comment on the details. I liked it though.
Then this morning my husband walk me up with a breakfast... a sandwish right out of the movie "Spanglish"... you would have to watch the movie to understand.


Este fue el mejor día de las madres. La celebración empezó ayer llendo a cenar a mi restaurante favorito y luego fuimos ver El Hombre Araña III. Está muy buena, se las recomiendo. Luego esta mañana mi esposito me despertó con un desayuno al estilo de la pelicula "Spanglish" :

Then my baby came back from the grooming salon:
Después me trajeron a mi bebé del salón de belleza para perros:

Mom, look! Do you like my bows ????
Mami cómo me veo? Te gustan mis lazos?



Don't I look pretty ???? Verdad que me veo divina ???


Then, I had to install a net around the air conditioning. Daisy bit on it a little bit yesterday. Not as bad as Wishbone did, but we could not risk it for Daddy to deport her back to the pawn... So mommy went to Home Depot, got some materials and started working... Después tuve que ir a la ferretería para comprar materiales e instalar una malla alrededor del aire acondicionado para que Daisy no muerda las mangeras. Ayer lo hizo un poco y James estaba bravísimo. Me da miedo que la deporte de regreso a la perrera así que me puse manos a la obra.


Mom, I didn't do it , I swear...
Mami te lo juro, yo no fuí...



Then, some Ju-Jit-Su practice at the park:
luego práctica de Ju-jit-su en el parque










When I got home a present was awaiting me. A 2GB flashdrive! Just what I wanted!
Al llegar a la casa un regalito me esperaba un disco Flash de 2 GB, justo lo que yo quería!










I also got two beautiful hand made cards from both of my daughters... También recibí dos preciosas tarjetas hechas a mano de parte de mis dos hijas.

No comments: