Saturday, May 26, 2007

Trip to Handford


Yesterday we went to Handford. I am still not quite sure of the location of this city... But it is a cute little town. We took the Amtrak train and travel there for the day with R's class. She had so much fun! They had a Merry-go-around and the kids also got a ride on an old Fire Engine. The kids had such a great time. It was awesome! I was able to knit in the train so I made some progress on my sock. I really, really love this cascading leaves pattern. It is not too hard and easy to memorize. The sock is looking good!

Ayer fuimos a un pueblito llamado Handford. Nos fuimos en tren. La pasamos de maravilla. Rachel se subio a los caballitos y le dieron una vuelta en un carro de bomberos antiguo. En el camino de regreso logre progresar un poco con las medias que estoy haciendo. Viajar en tren es perfecto para tejer. Este patron de hojas en cascada me encanta, queda muy lindo y no es dificil.

No comments: