Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Books


I got two new books this week. Favorite socks which is a compilation of sock patterns from Interweave Knits Magazine, and Sensational Knitted Socks. Both are beautiful books. I can't wait to knit socks from both pattern books. I personally think that Sensational Knitted Socks is a better value because it has more patterns and they are all very practical, while Favorite socks contains some folk patterns that are not of my liking. There are only about 6 or 7 patterns that I really like out of the 25 published in this book.
ESTOS SON DOS LIBROS QUE COMPRE ESTA SEMANA. AMBOS SON LINDISIMOS PERO EL PRIMERO; MEDIAS SENSACIONALES, ES MEJOR PORQUE TIENE MAS PATRONES Y LOS DISENOS SON MAS PRACTICOS. EL OTRO LIBRO SOLO TIENE 6 O 7 DISENOS QUE ME GUSTAN.

No comments: