Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Status of socks

I absolutely love my socks! One is done and the other one is half way through. Unfortunately, R' broke my bamboo needles while jumping on the bed. So, I can't keep going... I might try to keep going using my circular needles... But I am going to have to order more of these great bamboo needles from China. They are awesome and you can get all sizes of circular or double pointed for only a couple of dollars on Ebay. There are several sellers that have them. I have used Joycesuperstore

Me fascinan mis medias! Una esta completa y la otra está a medio terminar. Desgraciadamente ayer R quebró mis agujas de bambú y voy a tener que ordernar mas. Lo bueno es que las compro de Ebay por solamente un par de dolares. Hay varios vendedores que las tienen pero yo he usado este:
Joycesuperstore

No comments: