Sunday, June 17, 2007

Top progress

This is how much I was able to knit with two balls of Brilla. I am hoping 5 balls will be enough to finish the top so I don't have to use the off-shade ball. I already started the armhole shaping and I am about to start the neck shaping. The back does not have as much ribbing, so it should take less yarn.
I am concerned about the size because this looks very little, although, the fabric is very stretchy so it might be OK. If nothing else I might have to go on a diet to fit into it which is OK because I am about 8 pounds over what I should be anyways.

Esto es lo que llevo con dos bolas de lana, espero que 5 sean suficientes para terminar la blusa para no tener que usar la ultima bola que compre que tiene un tono diferente. Creo que sí va a funcionar porque la espalda no lleva tanta puntada elástica así que ocupará menos lana. Lo único que me preocupa es que se ve muy pequeña de tamaño y creo que no me va a quedar... Tal vez me tenga que poner a dieta un poquito para que me quede, lo cual no estaría de mas porque de todas maneras estoy como 8 libras arriba de lo que debería pesar.

No comments: