Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A couple of thoghts on chelation therapy and biomedical intervention

This post has nothing to do with knitting. I haven't been knitting a lot lately... I finished the back of the top on Saturday but I haven't had the chance or energy to sit down and put it together. The straps are kind of tricky because one is longer than the other one supposesely to use the excess strap as a trim for the back...So I haven't figure that one out yet...

Last week I started my chelation therapy. The reason I am doing it is because my urine test was sky high on mercury, and mercury poisoning really bad for all of your body affecting pretty much all systems, enzyme production, etc. So, you chelate for 3 days and rest 11 days, and then start the cycle all over again. I felt sick while doing it. My body smelled really bad... my breath smelled really bad just like the chelation medicine. My husband said that the house stunk!

The cool thing is that I feel great! I notice changes in my body, stuff that didn't happened for many years... when I was 20... OK, let's leave it at that. I am exited because this is only my first round... I am suppose to keep doing it for a year! I can only imagine how good I am going to feel when I am done.

I am also doing the BIO-IDENTICAL hormone therapy, which is awesome! That took care of my depression, headaches and modds...

On the other hand R started to be part of study on Hyperberic Oxigen Therapy and its effects on Autistic kids. I have to drive her there every day... We still don't know if she is a placebo or not, but I am exited about that too. I can't wait for her to finish, so I can start the chelation therapy with her...

If you are sick and tired of mainstream medecine that treat the symptoms with drugs but don't look at the source of the problem, look for an ANTI-AGING CLINIC or doctor. They will treat the cause of your health issues naturaly without drugs. It's great! In the case of autistic kids, the biomedical doctors are called "DAN" doctors.

Esta entrada no tiene que ver nada con tejer. Aunque ya terminé la parte trasera de mi blusita de Vogue pero no la he cosido porque no he tenido ganas y además los tirantes son un poco diferentes a lo normal, y tengo que sentarme a ver como es que van...

La semana pasada empecé un tratamiento médico de desintoxicación de metales pesados. Resulta que mi examen de orina salió altísimo en mercurio. Tan alto que el doctor cree que me va a tomar un año de terapia limpiarme. Uno toma las pastillas por 3 dias y descansa 11 dias. Durante los 3 dias de tratamiento todo mi cuerpo olia a la medicina y hasta la casa entera olia a medicina. Yo me sentia mal con dolor de cabeza y sin ganas de hacer nada. Pero lo bueno es que inmediatamente después empecé a sentir una diferencia en mi cuerpo y puedo ver resultados. Cosas que no me habían sucedido desde que tenia 20 años me están ocurriendo... No voy a entrar en detalles pero es increible. Estoy emocionada de pensar lo bien que me voy a sentir despues de terminar con todo el tratamiento. También estoy haciendo otra terapia que se llama de hormonas bio-idénticas, son unas cremas que contienen hormonas idénticas a las naturales que produce el organismo. Esta terapia también es fantástica y me quitó la depresión, las migrañas y el mal humor.

También R acaba de empezar a ser parte de un estudio científico para ver los efectos de una terapia llamada Cámara de Oxígeno Hipérberica en niños con Autismo, donde se mete al paciente en una cápsula que le bombardea oxígeno a la sangre provocando un aceleramiento del proceso de desintoxicación y sanidad de tejidos enfermos o intoxicados. Todavía no sabemos si ella es es placebo o no, pero aún si ella es placebo al final del estudio nos dan las sesiones de gratis. Este tratamiento a razón de pagarlo cuesta miles de dolares, por eso estoy contentísima de que la hayan aceptado. Todos los días tengo que llevarla. En cuanto ella termine con este estudio empezare con ella el tratamiento de desintoxicación de metales pesados y estoy muy emocionada de ver los efectos que tendrá en ella.




No comments: