Monday, February 23, 2009

Bread machine goodness

I have been wanting to post about my Christmas present. It was this bread machine. It is a Kenmore unit. I absolutely love it! It has a setting for Gluten Free. For the first time we are able to make GF bread big enough for sandwiches. This one in the picture is actually a cinnamon bread mix. I use the mixes from Bob's Red Mill. I specially love their Homemade Wonderful Bread Mix. It is truly wonderful. 

I am amazed on how easy it is to make bread with these machines. I just put the liquids first, then the mix and the yeast in the center, close it and press a button. About two and a half hours later; voila! wonderful smell of homemade bread  all over the house! mmm.... 


Esto fue mi regalo de Navidad. Una máquina de hacer pan. Me encanta. Es super fácil de usar. Solamente se ponen los líquidos primero, luego los ingredientes secos y por último la levadura. Se tapa y se apreta un botón. A las dos horas el pan está listo y toda la casa se llena del delicioso olor... Mmmm Por primera vez tenemos un pan que es grande, para sandwich y que es rico y libre de Gluten. Utilizo un mix que viene listo de la marca "El Molino Rojo de Bob." La máquina combina los ingredientes, amasa la masa y hornea el pan. Muy feo?








No comments: