Thursday, May 28, 2009

What next?

Of course I really want to make more shorties... but this bamboo blend sock yarn is calling my name... I love bamboo yarn, it is so soft !!! Perfect for a pair of summer socks. I found this one at our local Joann's. I love the colors! I had never heard of this brand before. It is called Premier Yarns in the Thyme color way. It was only $3,29. That is an awesome price for Merino Wool and Bamboo. I can't wait to see how it stripes. I am thinking waffle ribbing sock for this... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Giggle) I recently arrived home from the store but lets just say I'm a few dollars poorer because of eye-catching yarn!! I was supposed to purchase two different colors but I couldn't resist the other purdy ones. Oh boy, now I have many projects to get started on and I can definitely relate to you :)

Marlene said...

Martha, I didn't know you knit. Do you Knit or crochet?