Monday, March 26, 2007

Here is the Rebecca top so far...


This project is killing me. It requires extenuating attention in order not to make a mistake. I must say that I am not enjoying this part at all. I am only knitting a couple of rows a day. I actually noticed a mistake again but since it can barely be seeing I am not ripping off! I can't wait to start something else. I don't recomend this project unless you are a very experienced knitter and even then, I warn you that the honeycomb diamond its really hard and exhausting. At least it has been for me.

Este proyecto me tiene agotada. No lo recomiendo a menos que sea una tejedora con mucha experiencia y aún así les advierto que es un dolor completar este diamante del centro. De hecho ya noté un error pero no lo voy a arreglar! Así que se quede de porsí casi ni se nota.

No comments: