Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rebecca Blouse


After I got another Rebecca No. 29 in the mail, I found my old Rebecca magazine in the trunk of my car. Darn! Now I have two of them, so I am going to have to sell one on Ebay. Oh well, the important thing is that I was able to continue and today I finished the back of the blouse. I am happy because this is project is going fast. It is already warming up here and I will love to wear this blouse soon.


Here is an update on my foot injury due to pedicure as well. It has been a week and it has healed but you can still see the cut. I went to the salon and got all of my money back. The lady didn't want to give me my money back at first but after a while agreed to do so. I still wonder if I will ever get sick from this insident but I keep getting to the conclusion that I have to trust God.


Ya recibí la revista de Rebecca que tuve que volver a comprar y claro ese mismo día (como tiene que ser) encontré mi revista vieja en la cajuela de mi carro. Qué cólera! En fin no me queda mas que vender la copia extra en Ebay. Aquí pueden ver como ya terminé la espalda de mi blusa. Estoy contenta porque este proyecto va muy rápido y aquí ya comenzó a hacer mucho calor así que necesito cosas más de verano como esta.

También hay una foto de mi pie, como pueden ver ya se va sanando después del episodio del pedicure después de una semana. Todavía me preocupa haber contraído alguna enfermedad pero he llegado a la conclusion de que debo confiar en Dios. Al menos fuí donde la chinita y me devolvió mi dinero y eso me hizo sentir un poco mejor.

No comments: