Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pedicure anyone ??

Last year my husband gave me a certificate for a pedicure, a manicure, a facial and a full body massage. For must people this sounds great right? Not for me, I always have been afraid of pedicures and manicures. You can get the most horrible deseases from contaminated tools including HIV. I put it off for as long as possible but today, I decided to use it, after what? 4 months? And yes! lucky me the lady pinch me with the sissor clipper and made me bleed! Why me? Because I hate pedicures! and this is exactly why. So, if I die in about 12 months from now from a misterious desease, you guys will know why...
I will never do it again as I don't think it is worth it to take such big risk just to make your feet look pretty when I can do it myself at home.
El año pasado mi esposito me regaló para mi cumpleaños un certificado de regalo para un pedicure, manicure, facial y masaje. Suena ideal verdad? No para mí, el masaje sí, pero el pedicure y manicure nunca me han interesado. Siempre le he tenido mucho miedo a contagiarme de algo. Para mi mala suerte la señora me cortó en la cutícula y me sacó sangre! Por qué a mí? Pensé. Muy simple, porque yo odio los pedicures. Así que si acaso me muero en como 12 meses de una enfermedad extraña ya saben lo que realmente pasó...Así que nunca más lo vuelvo a hacer. Simplemente no vale la pena correr ese riesgo solo para tener dedos del pie que se vean bonitos. Al cabo que yo misma lo puedo hacer en mi casa sin correr ese tipo de peligros...

No comments: