Friday, June 06, 2008

My baby is getting really heavy. It is hard to carry him around already and he is only 6 weeks old. He is already 11 pounds!

I am a little depress at my weight. Yesterday I had to go buy clothes 2 sizes bigger than my normal size. I didn't want to keep using maternity clothes. I know it takes time to go back to your normal weight, but I didn't think it would take so long. Since I gave birth I have only loose 3 pounds... At this rate, is going to take me all year to go back to my former weight. Luckily my husband like chubby girls, so I am OK as far that goes. :-)

Mi bebé se está poniendo muy pesado. Me cuesta andarlo alzado y apenas tiene 6 semanas. Ya pesa 11 libras.

Estoy un poco deprimida por mi peso ya que desde que tuve a mi bebé solo he perdido 3 libras, a este paso me va a tomar un año volver a mi peso normal. Gracias a Dios a mi marido le gustan las gorditas... así que por ese lado estoy bien. :-)

No comments: