From the website:
- Here are some features of Crazy Toes & Heels toe-up version...
The toe is nice and round... no "points".
- The toe-up sock pattern uses a technique to create immediate increases to get this look.
- No heel flap to knit...
- no gusset stitches to "pick up". You build a "gusset" then turn the heel. You are then to the ankle of your sock. Pattern includes a "slip-stitch" heel for durability, or a plain stockinet stitch heel.
- If working on two circular needles, you can try the sock on for fit at any time.
- Working two socks at the same time, you can wear them the instant they are done... no waiting to finish the second sock! (Or never finishing the second sock!)
- Detailed, and I MEAN detailed, instructions guide you through knitting your socks on two circular needles from toe-to-cuff, or cuff-to-toe!
Since I have not been sucessful in learning how to knit socks on circular, this seems like the right book for me... I can't wait to get it!