Monday, July 16, 2007

Knitting Update

I started a new pair of socks. This will be a Christmas present. I am going to try to work in a home-project and do my Christmas presents as portable projects. So far this is the first X-Mas present. I have quite a bit to make if I am to finish them on time.
Empecé un par de medias nuevo. Estas son para un regalo de Navidad. Tengo que empezar mis regalitos de Navidad desde ahora, solo así lograré terminar a tiempo. El año pasado me cogió tarde y solo pude hacer dos. Este año espero poder darle un regalo de Navidad hecho por mí a todos en mi casa.

These are my last E-bay adquisitions. A super cute set of 4" bamboo double pointed. Perfect for knitting baby booties or kid's socks. They are adorable! Aren't they? And two skeins of hand dyed sock yarn. The yellow one will be to make another pair of socks for a lucky Christmas recipient.
Estas son mis últimas adquisiciones de E-Bay. Un set the agujas de doble punta de solo 4" de largo. Son lindísimas, verdad? Tambié dos bolas de lana teñida a mano para hacer medias. La amarilla es para un regalito de Navidad también.


I finished the Marlene Big Bag. The straps are done and all I need is to sew it together and throw it in the washer. I am very exited to see how it comes out. The idea of this bag is to hold as much as posible to go on a trip. Like a traveling bag. I also want to knit some kind of embellishment, but I haven't figure it out yet. Ya terminé la Bolsa Marlene, solo me falta coserla y tirarla en la lavadora para que se convierta en fieltro. La idea de esta bolsa es que le quepa lo necesario para ir a un viaje corto. Como una bolsa de viaje. También quiero tejerle algún tipo de adorno, pero todavía no se qué.

No comments: