Thursday, July 26, 2007

Loving LAS VEGAS, U.S.A.

This past weekend my husband and I went to Las Vegas. This is our fist trip ALONE since we got married almost 9 years ago! This was also my first time in Las Vegas. I was never too interested in going there since I don't care for gambling and there is so much sinful activities going on there. I always thought; "What can a Christian do there?" Well, this weekend I got my question answered. You can RELAX, and enjoy the company of the person you love. It is a great place for a second Honey Moon! What a needed blessing! Here are some pics we took:
Este pasado fin de semana mi esposo y yo fuimos a Las Vegas. Este era nuestro primer viaje SOLOS desde que nos casamos hace casi 9 años. También era mi primera vez en Las Vegas. Nunca me había interesado ir porque no me interesa apostar y hay tanta actividad pecaminosa en esa ciudad que nunca entendí para qué un cristiano podría estar interesado en ir ahí. Bueno, este fin de semana encontré mi respuesta. Uno puede ir ahí y RELAJARSE y disfrutar de la compañía de la persona que uno ama. Es perfecto para una segunda luna de miel. Qué bendición! Aquí hay algunas fotos que tomamos:










No comments: